Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Journey Begins: A Colorado Introduction

Hello all! Greetings from Denver!

As most of you already know, I have accepted an adventure guiding job on the Arabian peninsula for the next three months.

I will be working for a company called Absolute Adventure of Dubai which is based on the eastern coast of northern Oman. The company offers adventure experiences both biking and climbing in the mountains of the Musandam Peninsula, and kayaking and snorkeling in waters of the Gulf of Oman. I believe we will be working mainly with international student groups, but also with private clients.

I will be documenting the trip and updating this blog with photos and descriptions of all the action. I hope you all will join me on this adventure and learn about the Arabian culture through my photos and articles.

I wish everyone the best as I spend my last few days in the US! Have a great 2012!

Oman Adventure Season 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment